E-Green STEPS S1 Tour Electric Bike
$2,999.00 incl GST
The STEPS S1 Tour is an E-Bike well suited for your daily commute to work and play on the weekend. Features 9 Speed derailleur, disc brakes and front suspension all mounted on a strong and sturdy alloy frame. You can be assured of quality with the Shimano STEPS battery and motor. Whether you ride for fitness, commuting to work or leisure, the STEPS S1 Tour can do it all. Comes fully set-up and ready to ride.
Electric power - Equipped with Shimano STEPS electric motor and battery, this allows the user to pedal the bike assisted by an electric motor. This motor is mounted below the crank as opposed to in the hub meaning it freewheels a lot easier.
Shimano STEPS - The revolutionary electric drive system to make your life easier. Comes with many features and benefits you can read about below
- Flatten hills, the powerful Shimano STEPS unit makes light work of even the steepest hills meaning that there is no extra effort required for climbing hills.
- Quicker journeys, the faster speed allows you to get from A-B faster and in city traffic and congestion you can even overtake cars.
- No sweat, whether you biking to work or visiting friends, you can arrive fresh and cool.
- Weather proof, a fully sealed system means even if it rains there’s no need to fear puddles and wet conditions.
- Beat headwinds, sick of the energy sapping peddling into the wind, let the motor put in the extra effort and enjoy the ride.
- Go further with the large capacity battery and intelligent power management
Battery - 36V DC and 11.6Ah (418Wh). About 4 hours to 100%, about 2 hours to 80% charging time. Approx. 60-80km range depending on weight, road and terrain.
Motor - Rated to 250W
Cycling computer - Comes with cycling computer showing speed, mode, state of charge and much more.
Step-though design - Step-through frame allows the rider to hop on and off without any difficulty
Front suspension - SR Suntour Nex fork with mechanical lock-out helping to smooth out any bumps for an easier ride
Disc brakes - Shimano M315 disc brakes providing effective stopping power even in wet conditions
Gearing - 9 Speed rear Shimano Acera derailleur with rapid fire shifters
Rims - ZAC-19 double wall rims with quick release hubs.
Tyres - Multi-terrain Kenda 700x45C with wire bead
Extras - City rubber insert pedals & kickstand
- Sport model also available
- Engine 250W
- Battery Voltage 36V
- Battery Type Li-Ion
- Wheel Size 700C
- Gearing 9 Speed
- Fork 60mm travel
- Brakes Disc brake